Styled photography for bloggers + creative biz owners; Style, Shoot, Edit + Design!
Wish you could take better photos for your blog or business?
Want to stop wasting time and money on stock photos everyone else is already using?
Worried about losing readers or sales because your photos aren't high quality?
You're in the right place!
Picture Perfect is your one way stop to unique and AH-mazing photos that convert visitors into loyal readers and potential customers into buyers. It's your best chance to stand out in an overly saturated online world.
From the moment a new visitor lands on your page, you only have 7 seconds to make a first impression. What do they see first? - Photos. If the photos on your site suck, you're losing conversions, sales, and returning fans.
Quality photos convert visitors into raving fans or returning buyers, they strengthen your brand identity and most importantly, they make your content or product shareable.
A picture is worth a thousand words... most people assume they know everything about an article simply by looking at the first photo. Did you know that if your pictures aren't high quality, a new visitor may not stick around long enough to read your amazing content? Picture Perfect is for you if you want to take awesome photos to make your kick-ass content stand out.
Beautiful photos keeps new visitors on your site long enough to get to your amazing content or product.
In Picture Perfect you will learn, step-by-step, what equipment you really need, how to style your photo, how to shoot, edit and even design. The course literally covers everything you need to know, in baby steps, from taking your picture, to creating social media ready graphics and even image SEO optimization!
In Picture Perfect, you will learn how to...
- make your own photography kit with equipment you already have,
- easily take unique, high quality photos for your blog or business,
- style and stage photos with your own props and backdrops,
- create beautiful flat-lays, mock-ups and stock photos,
- effectively use free and paid photo editing software,
- design graphics for your website and social media,
- use your photos and how to boost your SEO.
You might be thinking...
Can't I just figure all this out on my own or find articles on the internet for free?
Sure, but if you want a proven and complete, easy to understand photography process all in one place with step-by-step video tutorials on how to make your own graphics, this course is for you!
But I don't have money to buy equipment...
You don't need to, for every paid program or equipment used in this course, I give an equally good FREE alternative. In fact, you probably already have everything you need!
What you get:
- Access to a new module every week after launch.
- 12 detailed modules with easy to understand lessons.
- Step-by-step videos to help you through the process!
- Access to a private slack group to ask all of your questions and get support.
- A behind the scenes video of one of my photo shoots.
- An exclusive photo challenge to practice your skills.
- Lost of worksheets and guides to help you along the way.
- 20 free stock photos you can start using right away!
Julie Claveau is a late night blogger at xfallenmoon.com where she helps creative mompreneurs find inspiration, build a magnetic visual brand and balance the craziness of motherhood. She is also a small business owner, running an Etsy shop on the side, where you can find inspirational wall art, stock photos and printable planners. In her free time, you will most likely find her playing with her kids or playing World of Warcraft with a warm cup of coffee.
Who is Picture Perfect for?
This course is for you if...
- You are a blogger or creative entrepreneur.
- You are a beginner or intermediate photography enthusiast.
- You want to learn the basics of photography, editing and design.
- You want to define your brand and be visually unique.
- You don't want to waste your money buying stock everyone else has.
This course is not for you if...
- You are an advanced and seasoned photographer.
- You don't have time to plan your photos.